jueves, 27 de septiembre de 2012

My dear friend Felipe is owner of a book store. He sells all kind of books but, mostly, he sells books about science fiction, detectives, terror and budism (!). I met this nice guy when I was younger, he was among my first friends in the university. He loves to talk about literature. In fact, he studied literature in the University of Chile before started his studies in anthropology where I met him. There are several things that we have in common, but I think that three are among we enjoy most: horror movies, philosophy and martial arts. I use to visit him almost once or twice a month in his bookstore, but also we go to the cinema (with his girlfriend that is also my friend), we go to drink coffee in Providencia y Bellas Artes and, sometimes, we spent time out of Santiago for the weekend. He is a good hearted person and most of the people love him because he is absolutely nice and kind. He is tall and big (a little bit fat), and it’s almost impossible to defeat him in martial arts. He loves Metal Rock bands and went to the last Iron Maiden concert in Chile.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario