lunes, 3 de septiembre de 2012

Hi This year (2012) began differently from other years in several ways to me. First of all, in the month of february, I lost my grandmother and this fact was a big schock because I loved her a lot as she was like my second mother. She was very ill, so her death it wasn’t a surprise, but even so it’s really hard to face the fact that she will never be with us again. So, this summer got a bitter taste and it wil be a sad season to remember in the next future. Secondly, from the month of march, I started a new job in the atacama region (nothern Chile). The job requires to stay out of santiago every fisrt 10 days of each month. In the beginning I guess that I would be able to manage my studies and the work but, after the second month, it was clear that it won’t be so easy because I couldn’t attend most of the courses. Actually, I have no choice, I must work to pay my expenditures and studies.

1 comentario:

  1. Seems like these year's been really stressful, I hope things get better, and you can be a little more relax. Anything you need from classes, you already know I can help.

    regards!!

    ResponderEliminar