lunes, 1 de octubre de 2012

My first day at university My first day at university was long time ago, because I studied another career before (anthropology). I don’t remember exactly what happened that day, but I remember the first time that I met my friends. They were Felipe and Cesar and I still hold this friendship alive. We met in this very same place (facso) and we spoke a lot about literature, especially I remember Felipe and Cesar talking about Tolkien and Lovecraft. I must say that the first class was a mess, I felt very disappointed because I thought that the teacher was a kind of “chanta” who spoke a lot about trivial things. I guess the first class that I enjoyed was Introduction to Archaeology with a teacher who passed away a couple of years ago. This teacher was very skilled in Marxist theory so, to a youngster like me, was very interesting to learn about this philosophy with him. I guess the first day at university was plenty of emotions and expectations but, at the end, it was just listen the welcome of the teachers that boringly introduced their programs. Always is the same, first days of classes are wasted days. Better to spend time at home with a good book.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Hernan :)
    Are you study psychology now? A lot of people tell me that in the university you know your best friends... I think that is true.
    Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I agree in that first days are just boring introductions but I think there are necessary for make a representation of what will be the rest of the semester.

    ResponderEliminar